Ergonomic mice are designed with users in mind. It’s known that a large number of people are looking to make the switch from the old standard computer mouse designs, which have been around for decades, to more ergonomic mice.
Adesso is a best seller for ergonomic wireless mice. If you are looking for a comfortable wireless mouse to use, then this is the way to go. Adesso Vertical Ergonomic Wireless Mouse is well-rated based on customer reviews.
This convenient and high-quality mouse is the first of its kind for users with larger hands and has numerous unique features as well.
What Makes Adesso Vertical Ergonomic Wireless Mouse A Great Ergonomic Mouse?
From the name, you can tell it has a vertical design. It is designed with a contoured shape and a vertical orientation that provides the user with a unique and comfortable experience.
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency wireless technology
- Ergonomic vertical design
- Back and forward button for convenience
With such wrist-friendly support, your hand will be in a healthy handshake position which is neutral for your forearm in comparison to the twisted position your hand is in with a conventional mouse.
This ergonomic mouse provides you with wireless freedom and the convenience of a smooth connection for a long-range (up to 30 ft) without tangled cables. You can also easily use it at your convenience without having to worry about the plugging out of wire from the system.
The 800/1200/1600 DPI button is switchable and located on the top, providing 3 levels of mouse cursor speed that are helpful for various reasons. The optical sensor technology is advanced and keeps the mouse exactly on point, letting you work on many wood, glass, leather and marble surfaces without even needing a mouse pad.
This design is suitable for someone with large hands. That’s why many Amazon users have given positive reviews about this mouse after comparing it to other traditionally sized mice.
You can use the battery-saving on/off power switch which can be found at the base of the mouse to extend battery life and lessen the constant need to change batteries.
The mouse also comes with a year’s warranty during which time Adesso will repair or replace all merchandise which has proved to be defective. The warranty does not, however, cover any product which was defected due to shipping abuse or freight damage.
It also does not cover products installed with non-Adesso components.
Lastly, the iMouse E10 is Plug and Play so it needs no drivers. You simply need to plug it into any USB port and enjoy the comfort and freedom of wireless mouse experience! Using the Adesso Vertical Ergonomic Wireless Mouse is stress-free. It offers smooth movements and seamless actions.
As mentioned earlier, the ergonomic design offers extreme comfort. The mouse has been designed keeping the best ergonomic practices in mind. It provides better support than other mice.
It is also extremely comfortable for prolonged use in comparison to traditional mice which do not usually provide comfort. You will not feel any pain in your forearm, wrist or palm even when you have used the mouse for a long time.
This makes it perfect for gamers and professionals who have to work on the computer for long hours.
In addition to the scroll wheel, the mouse also has a small button that allows you to switch between DPI levels. The best part is that all of these buttons are noiseless. Thus, you don’t have to worry about annoying anybody when you are clicking the mouse buttons again and again.
Stand Out Features
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency wireless technology – This mouse can be used in all directions and angles angle up to 30ft. You don’t have to worry about cords and cables being tangled or coming in your way at the workspace.
- Ergonomic Vertical Design – This vertical design gives good support to your forearm and minimizes wrist pain associated with twisting.
- Forward & Back Button for Convenience – Two-internet navigational buttons are located conveniently on the left side of mouse to allow you internet browser control with very little hand movement.
- Dpi switch button – Allows you to easily and quickly adjust DPI resolution (1000/1500/2000 DPI) for a fast response with the DPI switch conveniently located right next to your thumb.
- Dimensions: 4.7″ x 3.0″ x 2.5″
- Mac OS X and above
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Plug and play via a USB receiver
- Color: Black
- Sensor Technology: Optical
The Adesso Vertical Ergonomic Wireless Mouse is highly responsive. The DPI buttons come in handy when switching between the different ergonomic levels. The ergonomic design makes it easy to use the mouse for an extended period of time without any stress and pain in the wrist or forearm.
This might be the answer to you are the problems of pain associated with using typical mice.
The scroll wheel and buttons are very quiet, which users love about this mouse. The lightweight of the mouse makes it easy to use. The mouse also glides away easily on any smooth surface.
The design has been made for people with large hands. Thus, people with small hands might not find this mouse to be the best choice. The mouse is also durable and Adesso offers a year’s replacement and repair guarantee.
Who Can Benefit from Adesso Vertical Ergonomic Wireless Mouse?
This product is made for computer users, in particular, those who enjoy playing games. This ergonomic mouse will definitely add more thrill and fun to their gaming experience.
Also, the iMouse E10 delivers the best performance that will bring users with a next-level gaming experience.
These are some ways you can benefit form be getting an ergonomic mouse like this one:
- Stop Twisting Your Wrist! – Standard computer mice stress your tendons and force wrist pronation, which can cause repetitive stress injuries and damage in the long run. Our hands should not be twisting as much as they do with standard mice. Many office jobs demand a minimum of 8 hours every day in this position. An ergonomic mouse, like this one, allows users to stay in the natural, handshake position, which alleviates stress and pain.
- Less Is More – An ergonomic mouse requires less grip strength than a traditional one. It basically means less fatigue and less aggravation in the long run. If you use a mouse, the energy and strain from your hand and wrist tendons are transferred to the larger, stronger muscles of the upper arm.
- Help With Existing Pain – Many people don’t start off with using ergonomic mice. This causes the frequent problem of wrist pain. Although it might sound like a minor problem, wrist pain can be excruciating, and it worsens with time if your job demands you use a computer for the entire day. An ergonomic mouse can help alleviate your existing hand, wrist and arm pain by making you correct your improper technique.
- Help Prevent Future Injuries –Using an ergonomic mouse can actually prevent future problems by promoting a relaxed grip and a neutral mousing position. All it takes is a change from your usual form of mousing is buying an ergonomic mouse. It’s all about the design. Try it out and you will discover the comfort that comes with the change from your traditional mouse can feel. Don’t wait until you start having the pain to make the switch.
- Designs Change For a Reason – Innovations in designs leads to change. Just notice the changes in aesthetics, function, and efficiency in so many products over the last 30 years. Computer mice are also no different. The standard “teardrop” design mouse is many decades old and hence has been outdated in ergonomic world. In the world of other products, it would be seen as a classic.
If you are someone with large hands, we highly recommend the Adesso Vertical Ergonomic Wireless Mouse. The wireless technology makes it convenient and gives you a range of freedom.
If you want something with an ergonomic design that offers convenience, comfort, and functionality at the same time, then this is the mouse for you.
The vertical design may take some time to get used to if you are switching from a traditional mouse but if you spend a long time at your computer, then this is the best choice if you wish to avoid strain and stress to your wrist, palm, and forearm.
If you want a stress-free mouse which provides functionality for hours on end, this is the mouse we recommend.
You may also like the following articles/reviews: