If you’ve made the decision to take care of your wrist and health by adding an ergonomic mouse to your gaming station or house, you’re probably looking for the best ergonomic joystick mouse.
An ergonomic mouse curves better to fit the contour of your hand.
To make your search easier, we’ve prepared the ultimate guide to buy the best ergonomic joystick mouse.
Our Pick – Top 3 Best Ergonomic Joystick Mouse
In case you’re in a hurry, here are my top three recommendations for the best ergonomic joystick mouse.
Still confused about which ergonomic joystick mouse is best for you?
Let me help by providing detailed reviews on the best ergonomic joystick mouse that I found in the market (and the ones you can buy online).
These reviews will definitely help you gain awareness and understanding of the best features, pros, and cons of each ergonomic joystick mouse.
Let’s get started!
Best Ergonomic Joystick Mouse Reviewed
Below is the table that shows all the ergonomic joystick mouse covered in this review.
|ZLOT Vertical Gaming Mouse,Wired RGB Ergonomic USB Joystick...||9.5 / 10||$$||Check Best Price|
|GameSir GM200 Wired Gaming Mouse with 6 Buttons and 1 Joystick...||9.5 / 10||$||Check Best Price|
|Gaming Mouse with 5 D Rocker, TRELC Ergonomic Mouse with 10000...||9.0 / 10||$$||Check Best Price|
|Lexip Pu94 Gaming Mouse-3D Wired and RGB Gamer Mouse-Special 3D...||9.0 / 10||$$$||Check Best Price|
|No products found.||No products found.||8.5 / 10||$||No products found.|
|No products found.||No products found.||8.5 / 10||$$||No products found.|
|No products found.||No products found.||8.0 / 10||$$||No products found.|
|Stzonece Wired Gaming Mouse 5D Joystick 4000DPI 7 Button Ergonomi...||8.0 / 10||$||Check Best Price|
Now let’s have a look at the detailed reviews of each of the ergonomic joystick mouse covered in this article.
ZLOT Vertical Gaming Mouse, Wired RGB Ergonomic USB Joystick Programmable Laser Gaming Mice
- Ergonomic Vertical Design.Ergonomic Vertical Design.Unlike those...
- Pixart PMW3325 IR sensor and 5-adjustable DPI...
- Programmable and customizable.11 programmable buttons and...
Unlike traditional mice which cause arm and wrist pain over time, the ZLOT vertical mouse has an ergonomic design that provides better support for your forearm, lessening the strain on your wrist due to twisting.
- 6+1 Design (6 buttons plus 1 joystick)
- 11 Buttons
- 1000 Hz Max Polling Rate
- 10000 Max DPI
GameSir GM200 Wired Gaming Mouse with 6 Buttons and 1 Joystick E-Sport Game Mouse 4 Level DPI for Windows PC
- GameSir GM200
- GameSir GM200
- GameSir GM200
This ergonomic joystick mouse allows the macro to be assigned to every button via the GameSir G-Core to meet the requirements of different kinds of gamers. There are 4-level DPIs (500/1000/1500/2000) and you can choose the DPI you like.
The 4-level USB Report Rate senses every little movement precisely.
Lighting effects are customizable depending on personal preference. This mouse has a black polished UV coating which is stunning and enables a durable gaming experience, causing less hand fatigue. It’s a good investment as it provides maximum efficiency and support.
- Professional Design: This mouse has an innovative integration of 8 buttons and 1 joystick.
- Two-mode Conversion: Provides 2 preset key-configuration profiles. Mode 1 is for MOBA games and Mode 2 is for FPS games.
- Adjustable Report Rate and DPI.
- RGB Lighting: Features these lighting zones around the mouse.
- Ergonomic Design
Gaming Mouse with 5 D Rocker, TRELC Ergonomic Mouse
- 【Ergonomic Vertical Mouse】This vertical mouse bases on...
- 【5 Direction Rocker】An integrated 5 orientations rocker helps...
- 【Programmable Buttons】 Intelligent macro defines function...
This mouse has an intelligent macro defined function allowing users to customize all 11 buttons as they wish. With the help of software, you can build a gaming mouse which suits you and is professional.
Programmable data is saved in the mouse, so if you plug it to a new computer you won’t have to go through the reset hassle. This vertical mouse effectively reduces the user’s muscle pain and wrist strain.
It can be seen as a healer for shoulder fatigue, wrist pain, tendinitis, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- 10000 DPI/11 Programmable Buttons
- RGB Vertical Gaming Mice Wired for PC/Laptop/E-Sports/Gamer (Black)
- Product Size: 110*72*76.5mm
- Ergonomic Vertical Mouse.
- 5 Direction Rocker: This helps games perform their best in all campaigns. 1 rocker equals 5 keys. Adapted to MMO, MOBA, FPS and different sorts of games.
- High Configuration. 5 level DPI and the velocity varies from 1500 to 10000 sensor.
- Preset RGB Led Light, RGB color-changing lamp belt is on each side.
Lexip Gaming - Pu94 - 3d Wired Mouse (PC)
- PERFORM IN A 3D ENVIRONMENT: Designed to intuitively master the...
- LESS EFFORT, MORE MOVEMENT: The 360 ° internal pivot offers a...
- INTUITIVE AND HYPER RESPONSIVE: Dual axis joystick with an...
This mouse is the first of its kind, i.e. a 3D one. It has many unique features which allow you to have a great overall experience. For instance, its two-axis internal mechanical pivot lets the upper mouse shell move while the lower shell remains immobile. This mouse offers new possibilities.
Its joysticks make it easy to manipulate 3D objects in all directions in very intuitive ways. The driver allows you to change mouse sensitivity, backlight, and create your own player profile for every game.
- You can adjust your DPI so your mouse can react to all your movements.
- Customizable Axes: The driver is available in English and French so all the 6 buttons are programmable and the axes of the internal and thumb joystick.
- This joystick helps you perform long and complex actions effortlessly.
- Perform in 3D environments.
- RGB lighting allows your mouse to be customized up to many million colors to match your gaming kit!
No products found.
No products found.
This mouse can be used on any surface and can be used to play video games easily. It will save you time and offer a good experience whenever you do use it.
It is a large mouse so it provides good support and prevents fatigue on your hand, thumb, and fingers.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight design. Skids that slide well with ease on multiple surfaces. Its smooth frosted surface ensures maximum support and comfort for your hand even after long working hours.
- 7 button macros define programmable buttons
- Product Size: 120 x 65 x 40mm
- Mouse sensitivity can be adjusted to match activity. It is plug and plays on both, which means you will be using your new mouse in seconds.
- Wireless mouse rechargeable
- Illuminated gaming mechanical mute mouse
No products found.
No products found.
This mouse is perfectly designed for those who use their right hand for gaming and office purposes.
It has a lot of unique features which are listed below.
- Ergonomic gaming design optimized for right hand
- Gaming mouse tuning effect along with RGB led lighting
- Resolution 500 ~ 4000DPI adjustable in 6 steps
- Reliable, gaming-optimized fixture ADNS-3050 optical sensor
- Acceleration 20G
No products found.
No products found.
The analog joystick can be used for pressure adjustment, angle adjustment, and for other reasons. The mouse wheel and edge backlight are adjustable independently.
- 16.8 million color backlight.
- X-CELERATOR two-way analog joystick
- 4 upper buttons designed on both sides of the left and right mouse buttons for ergonomic design
- Dorsal Fin-Switch middle button. Can quickly launch macros
- 32-bit processor + 576KB memory
- Acceleration: 30G
- 16 programmable buttons
- DPI: 50 – 8200 (software adjustment DPI setting)
- Return rate: 1000Hz (1ms reaction time)
- Memory: Built-in 576kB
- 16.8 million color backlight: Adjustable mouse wheel and edge backlight effect independently.
- 4 upper buttons: Designed on both sides of the left and right mouse buttons for ergonomic design
Stzonece Wired Gaming Mouse 5D Joystick 4000DPI 7 Button Ergonomi USB Computer Mouse / 7-Button 4000DPI Gaming Mouse/Human Body with 5D Rocker
- 🌟DPI: DPI can be adjusted. 6 default values are set. You can...
- 🌟RGB：RGB lighting effect design, restore color, give you...
- 🌟7 button macros define programmable buttons：Support...
The buttons on this mouse support multifunction macro-programming. You can assign them according to your own preferences and habits, depending on whether you are using it in the office or for games.
- DPI: 500,750,1000,1500,2000,4000
- Connection Type: USB Wired
- Size: 120 x 65 x 40mm
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- RGB lighting. You can set more lights by driving, decorate your game environment, and show your style.
- 7 button macros define programmable buttons.
- Ergonomics: The body adopts streamlined design, and the surface adopts UV technology. The overall shape is round, the sense of competition is full and the touch is delicate.
- Stereo-Remote Remote Sensing
Things to Consider when Buying an Ergonomic Joystick Mouse
You want a mouse you are most comfortable with.
Although an ergonomic joystick mouse is designed particularly for a natural grip, these are some things you might want to consider before buying one.
The prices of the ergonomic joystick mouse will vary.
You get inexpensive ones under $20, or you can spend up to $100 or more on such a mouse. Ultimately, it depends on how much you want to spend on the mouse and the other features you want.
You need to consider how the mouse connects to the computer. Does it connect through a wireless connection like Bluetooth or via a USB cable? You should also know if it uses Bluetooth and how long the battery lasts.
Some ergonomic mice also allow both USB and Bluetooth connections so you can charge and use the mouse simultaneously.
Is a mouse with two buttons something you are interested in?
Or do you want additional control within your mouse and are looking side buttons or a central button where the scroll wheel is?
This depends on how you use the mouse. If you use it to play video games, then you might want to add more controls. If you use it for photo editing, then you can also assign hotkeys and get the job done without the need for multiple buttons on your mouse.
Choose a Mouse That Suits Your Needs
Look into specially designed mice for specific tasks.
Gamers need to invest in a dedicated gaming mouse. The best one will offer ergonomic benefits, ensuring comfort for lengthy sessions of play. It’ll have a higher-quality sensor, improving accuracy and giving you a great experience.
It will also have buttons that can be configured to make repetitive tasks easier.
Most of these are just standard two or three-button units shrunk for compactness. Most are wireless, though some use retractable or short cables.
The goal of such a mouse is the ability to fit in a tight space—like a laptop bag—and they often aren’t designed with ergonomics in mind.
Higher DPI Is Not Always Better
One of the main specifications you will see to advertise a mouse is DPI, or dots per inch. Plainly speaking, this figure shows how far the mouse pointer will move for every inch that the mouse moves.
Although the general rule of technical specifications is that higher numbers are usually better, this isn’t always true here. DPI shows how fast the mouse pointer moves, and faster isn’t better every time.
These are some recommendations:
- Most “normal” users don’t worry about DPI at all.
- High DPI is great for high-resolution displays or multi-monitor setups. It enables you to traverse the screen quicker.
- High DPI allows you to act and react quicker for gaming. Lower DPI, on the other hand, gives you greater precision and control. Gamers require a mouse with adjustable DPI settings.
- For Photoshop or other applications that need a higher level of precision, a lower DPI is better.
There are many design differences between all of these mice. Some will be a bit more traditional in shape and others might be like nothing you’ve seen before.
You have to consider the overall design. It might take time getting used to the mouse in the new configuration. Ergonomic mice are different from regular ones and there’s a bit of a learning curve.
When it comes to buying an ergonomic joystick mouse, always make an informed decision.
Use the tips above to help you make a worthy investment that will provide you with comfort. You can decide among the options above and choose a mouse that’s right for you!
You may also like the following articles/reviews:
- Best Ergonomic Mouse for Small Hands
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Review
- Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse Review
- Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Ergonomic Mouse Review
- Best Ergonomic Mouse Pad with Wrist Support
- Best Ergonomic Keyboards for Small Hands
- Best Ergonomic Mouse for Left-Handed People